- Salary:€60,000 – 70,000
- Last Updated:14-09-2011
- Location:Middle East
- Job Type:Permanent
- Ref No:10147
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Our Client is a Structural Steel, Transmission/Telecom Towers Engineering, Fabrication, and Erection Company and the premier steel stockholding and trading company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They adhere to the principles of “Good Quality Management” and are committed to “Health, Safety and Environment” standards. They are an approved Vendor for Aramco for over 10 years and work with International EPC contractors such as Hyundai Engineering, National Contracting Company, ASAS, SSEM, HOI, Nokia, Ericsson, Isolux, Inabensa, Kharakib, etc. The ratio of expats to locals within their company currently stands at 9:1
Site Manager; Reporting to the Operations Manager
Responsible for managing the construction projects at site which involves overseeing assigned project schedules and project costs, administering contracts, interfacing with contractors and clients, ensures the implementation of quality control and safety programs through proper execution of competencies such as decision making, leadership, and technical skills and management functions to achieve projects completion targets.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Delivery of project on time and within budget.
2. Mobilization – infrastructure, plant accommodation & etc.
3. Client liaison – site meetings and developing and maintaining good relations with client.
4. Control and Monitoring of site operations.
5. Managing and monitoring the performance of site-based Management, staff & resources.
6. Applying corrective actions & disciplinary procedures as necessary.
7. Site programming, planning, scheduling and resource allocation.
8. Preparation of contract claims including variations & extras.
9. Preparation & implementation of
a. Health, Safety and Environmental Plans & Procedures.
b. Quality Plans & Procedures.
c. Methodology and Method Statements.
10. Sourcing & appointing resources and subcontractors as agreed/required.
11. Time-keeping, wages and payments to sub-contractors.
12. Liaising with production facilities & with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery to site and/or remedial action if required.
13. Regular liaison with senior management – status & event reporting.
Activities are at managerial level and decision making, problem solving in managing project site operations require analysis usually at professional level.
No minimum qualification required but must have at least 8 years experience with specialist steel fabrication and erection company or structural steel subcontractor. 3 years experience as Construction Manager on steel erection packages would also be considered.
Basic salary: SR.264,000 / €50,000 p.a.Tax Free
Total Package in Saudi Riyals (SR): SR.410,953 / €76,000 p.a.
Housing: SR.60,000 / €11,000 p.a. – this covers a fully furnished apartment
Car Allowance: SR.12,000 / €2,200 p.a.
Annual Bonus: SR.44,000 / €8,000 (contingent on achieving personal & company objectives. Bonus will NOT be paid in prorated manners neither will it be part of the severance award)
Tickets: Two return economy class to Dublin, SR.6,800
Paid Annual Leave: (30 days), SR.22,000
Medical Insurance Coverage: (Class A), Yes, SR.2,153
Severance Award: Yes, as per the Saudi Labor Law
To find out more about this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Neasa on 353-1 -7978720 for further information.
For a list of all Construction vacancies please log on to our website www.jobcontax.com