Job Title: Senior Construction Manager Location: Shanghai, China
Salary: €150,000 – 200,000
Job Type: Permanent
Ref No: 10016
Are you a Construction Manager with an excellent track record, looking for an international challenge? We have the position for you! Our client, an Australian EPCm consultancy, is offering an excellent relocation and salary package for the right person. If you have experience on the construction of high value process facilities and are interested in working in China, one of the fastest growing economies in the world, then send in your CV and let us arrange an interview for you.
Our Client’s founding member dreamt of building an organisation that would be measured not just on its financial returns, but on its positive contribution to the environment and society. He also believed that the wellbeing and best interests of the company’s employees were paramount. More than 50 years later, that’s where their focus remains. So, whether you’re a graduate embarking on a new journey or a seasoned professional dreaming of unparalleled challenges, we invite you to explore the opportunity to create the future with our client.
Construction Management including:
• Constructability design review
• Site establishment design
• Management of subcontractors & vendors
• Supervision and coaching of own team including areas managers, safety, quality, logistics and other involved parties.
• Coordination with Client ‘s team
• Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly site reports
• Local Authority management during the submissions, inspections and final acceptance
• Establishing and follow up of the overall EHS plan
• Lead a Team of Area Site Mangers, Field Engineers for the CSA, Mechanical, Electrical, Process Equipment, Automation Systems. You will be in charge of site team organization and scope of work assignments, resource and machine planning.
• Set up all necessary Site Infrastructure and coordinate the work between all disciplines, vendors, subcontractors, Client & local authorities
• Preparation, leading and reporting of relevant construction meetings
• Responsible for Reporting and site documentation
• Develop plans with Schedulers, vendors, subcontractors and follow up of the detailed construction schedule
• Finalize with the Area managers and Field Engineers the testing and commissioning plans and execute the work on site for the individual Systems and equipment in cooperation with the Subcontractors, Client and the Authorities.
• Degree qualified Mechanical Engineer with at least 15 Years’ experience in Construction Management on various industrial projects, preferably in China or Asia
• ca €140K basic
• Project related bonus payment
• Relocation package
Consultant: Karen McHugh
Phone: +353 1 7978720